Since this is a portable product, installation is not necessary. So, you can place System Explorer Portable on a removable device and run the executable file on any computer. Also, your Windows
Once you initiate the program with the user-friendly interface, you can view the image name, security details, CPU, process ID, memory usage, VM size, date of discovery, as well as parameters for each process.
If you open the context menu on a particular process, you can find out additional details presented in a graph (plus modules), set priority and affinity level, get file details, explore the directory, and more.
Additionally, you can switch the tab to "Tasks" and view current running applications just as in Windows' "
Furthermore, you can view information on modules, uninstallers, connections, autoruns, services, drivers, networking, Windows, WMI browser, snapshots, users, security, and others.
The program uses a very small amount of system resources and includes an online FAQ page. We haven't come across any kind of problems during our tests. Perhaps first-time users would find it a bit difficult to learn how to work with System Explorer Portable, but this tool offers complete information about the inner workings of your computer's software. We strongly recommend it.
Here are some key features of "System Explorer Portable":
· Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
· Easy check of
· Easy search details about file/process via online databases.
· Launcher ("New Task..." dialog) with integrated AutoSearch and AutoCompletion.
· Action History for
· Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
· System Snapshots for easy finding of system changes.
· System Report builds rich text report containing major informations about your System.
· Multilanguage and
· Security feature with online File Reviews.
What's New in This Release:
· This version adds extra tray icon for Disk Activity. You can also pin tray icon hint to desktop.