Advanced JPEG Compressor is a software which serves to compress image files, especially for the jpeg format. By using the Advanced JPEG Compressor, you can compress jpeg files without reducing the quality of the original image. This is one of the best software I rely on.
JPEG (JPG) is the most popular digital photo formats. AJC makes all the base image processing tasks you need to get your photos ready for sharing, storing and printing: allows you to edit, resize and compress images. The built-in picture editor allows you to crop, remove red eyes, change levels, and more photo editing options.
In Addition, with the built-in photo resizer users will have the possibility of easily changing Their image dimensions and resolution.
Special Abilities, Such as image watermarking and JPEG EXIF data editor are also available there. AJC can work as a powerful batch image resizerand converter to convert JPEG image GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP images to JPG format. The batch processing mode and the use of 'profiles' let you easily Automate any tasks.
You can even do different picture editing or resizing of images from the particular batch with a special 'individual' batch option. Batch rename and use a lot of options available. Advanced JPEG Compressor has a very convenient and flexible user interface allows you to view the which 'before and after' pictures. All of the AJC's user interface solutions designed to save your time and money.
· Interactivity - the process of compression Becomes visual, Effectively trading image quality with file size by adjusting the compressor's settings. It also offers a of the resulting image Immediately in the result image preview window
· Multi-document interface allows you to work with many images at the same time, enabling you to view and compare different compression parameters applied to either the same or different images
· Advanced JPEG compression engine, specially optimized for higher image quality, considerably reduces the file size of images and provides the most comprehensive set of options to tune the compression level
· Profiles considerably improv processing of multiple images with similar characteristics. A profile contains the most Important compression parameters along with resizing information. You can create, save, edit and apply named profiles
· integration allows you to save photos in the Web. Ourphoto hosting service allows you to upload and store your photos on our web server. Use this feature to share - email links, insert photos in forums, use for auctions, etc..
· Command-line processing ability lets you to Automate base image processing tasks
· Graphic Detail Quality Equalizer is a unique feature That Gives you significant flexibility in adjusting the compressed image quality. Its 5 bands are intended to tune the compression level applied to the image details with different sizes (ranging from large to small)
· Compression-oriented image prefiltering helps to Achieve better compression / optimization results and improv the visual appearance of an image. You can choose one of five filters and change the level and radius (depth) of Applying the active filter
· Separate compression sliders for Luma (intensity) and Chroma (color) channels allow you to gain better compression results, Eliminate color artefacts, and significantly improv the compressed image quality
· Selective image compression - some areas of the image can be compressed more or less than others. This useful feature allows you to save high quality for the most Important parts of the image (faces, etc..), And lower for the rest, Achieving excellent compression results
· Progressive support; images in this format being published on the Web will be incrementally displayed (gradually improving Their quality) during loading from the Internet or other communications
· Additional options for adjusting precision of compression allow you to get the best result depending on the priority: small file size or high image quality (which means large file size)
· Ability to acquire images from TWAIN compliant devices - Such as or
· Image Resizing (Resampling) by using one of three Implemented high-quality interpolation methods
· Viewing / Editing the invisible text (signature, copyright notice, comments, etc.) Embedded in your JPEG file
· Possibility to crop unnecessary portions of the image
· Easy-to-use and highly customizable user interface
What's New in This Release:
· Minor user interface improvements