You've probably encountered some stubborn programs That just will not uninstall at all or uninstall it completely, right? And, more Often than not, when you use the Windows Add / Remove Programs utility, there are remnants or "artifacts" of the program left behind in the system registry and on your hard drive are no longer needed That.
These useless items will bog your PC down and, over time, it will get slower and slower lugging around this useless baggage - unexpected errors and frequent may also occur Because of this.
It's always Easier to clean up your hard drive and organize it accordingly, than having to reinstall the entire operating system.
Reinstalling always takes a lot of time, just after the installation Because of the operating system is complete, you have to manually unpack and place every piece of software you have.
The simplest way is to uninstall any unnecessary pieces, then defragment the local hard drives in order to fill in the empty spaces.
The user interface is extremely simple to use and visually appealing.
You can choose to completely uninstall any programs That are missed by the Windows' Control Panel.
Even with a simple task as uninstalling, Your Uninstaller! Several options offers.
One of them is "Advanced Uninstall". If the application Encounters any problem in Trying to remove the respective software, it will notify you with the exact issue, so That you can fix it.
If you select the plain "Uninstall", you will be prompted by a window with four uninstall modes: built-in (the standard uninstall process), safe (includes built-in mode and it's the quickest way to uninstall it while scanning the registry files on simple level), normal (includes safe mode, plus an extended registry scanning, and it's slower than safe mode), and super-mode (includes normal mode, plus a complete scan on traces left in Windows; the slowest but most efficient mode).
Besides a software uninstall, Your Uninstaller! has a disk cleaner (which is very fast, effective, and alerts you Whenever a file can not be removed Because It's currently in use), the possibility of fixing shortcuts and rearranging them in the start menu, and a web trace eraser (unfortunately , it only works for Internet Explorer).
In Addition, there is a file shredder completely That Removes any files you put into it (Because They can be recovered even after you reformat the disk), and autofix, a the which scans files and fixes any corrupt installation.
The smart thing about Your Uninstaller! is that? it automatically creates a restore point before Attempting to uninstall a software, anything goes wrong. If it does, then you can later select Windows' and literally turn back time.
The funniest thing about it is that? Your Uninstaller! can also completely remove Itself.
· Remove programs That Could not be removed by Add / Remove Programs.
· Advanced Uninstall Microsoft mode to fix problems.
· System wide scan for unused files and registry keys after normal uninstall.
· Hunter mode uninstall, Hunts the programs and kill / uninstall / delete them.
· Groups Various groups with installed applications.
· Never uninstall "must have" applications. (options)
· Shows all applications installed on your computer with different views.
· Uninstalls screen savers.
· Built-in Disk Cleaner helps you find and remove unnecessary files on your disk to save space and the make computer faster!
· Built-in Trace Eraser Removes traces surfing so no one knows your hobby.
· Built-in IE Context Menu Cleaner cleans the context menu of Internet Explorer.
· Built-in take full control of Window startups.
· Built-in helps you keep your Start Menu clean.
· Backup and restore installed-applications.
· Powerful "Type and Go" search feature allows you Quickly find the program you are about to uninstall.
· Detect invalid installations and remove them with one click.
· Force removal of uninstall related entries in the registry (care to use!).
· Quickload mode loads programs extremely fast.
· Give detailed report about any installed applications.
· Export programs list to file or .
· 800x600 screen resolution with 256 colors
· 30 MB free disk space
· 133 MHz Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor
· 64 MB RAM
· Internet access