Engineers and Scientists around the world use the power of Maple for performing everyday Calculations, developing advanced mathematical models and creating user-friendly technical .
Will Maple ease the flow of your analytical work, minimizing rework, saving you time and reducing costs.
Smart Document Environment:
· Context-Sensitive Menus
· Embedded Components: , Sliders, Dials, and More
· Exploration Assistant
· Interactive Assistants
· Math Equation Editor
· Plot Annotations and Customizations
· Task Templates
· Comprehensive Mathematics.
· Symbolic and Numeric Math.
· Units and Dimensions.
· CAD Connectivity.
· Code Generation.
· Maple Portal for Students.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Pentium III, 1GHz Processor
2 GB of RAM Recommended
2 GB Disk Space
Java Runtime Environments 1.6.0 or Higher Installed.
· Recommended RAM: 512 MB.
· Hard Disk: 1 GB.
· Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2 or higher installed.
· CD-ROM drive (for CD installation).
° 16-bit color at 1024 by 768 (or Greater) resolution recommended.
· Internal TCP / IP connections enabled.
· Classic is not available on this platform.
· System performance may be affected if running below the recommended memory requirement.
· Enhancements to MapleCloud security settings
· Improvements to tools supporting multi-process programming on a local grid
· Extended connectivity to MATLAB include MATLAB R2011a
· Compatibility with MapleSim 5
Download all the Part - Combine with - Extract with WinRAR then.
Run 'Maple15WindowsInstaller.exe' to begin to install - Install to complete
Then make sure that Maple is not running, copy crack it by reference therein (see ReadMe).