For questions and bug reports go to www.zone54.com
You can support this project by making a donation or by clicking
1-4 times through the website and then on an .
INFO (READ THIS)
This is the original Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit (Volume License) ISO.
Prompt repair Unattended Installation with option.
This Windows XP is updatable out of the box and WGA Invalid CD-Key is already inserted and no Activation needed Windows XP and a WGA crack Will also be installed.
Includes all official and some unofficial Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates till 10.1.2012.
Over 200 MB of integrated drivers for SATA / Achi, LAN, WLAN and Monitors.
A lot of Windows XP settings have already been set and Will also be set for new accounts created Windows XP.
Booting and Running a little bit faster Because some worthless Windows XP files and Programs are removed and all are slipstreamed.
After Windows XP installation is you can choose if you want the preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programs to be Implemented, if nothing was chosen in 60 seconds then the option Yes Will be automatically selected.
This Windows XP is not for upgrading you must make-a clean installation on a formatted hard disk drive or Partition.
It is possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Settings by editing the files in the directory "(source) \ OEM \ RunOnce" and the file "winnt.sif" in the directory "(source) \ I386". To do this you need to use a ISO Editor and all files Should Be opened with a text editor Such as Notepad.
If you are this installation of Windows XP on multiple Computers and want the full installation process to run automatically. Then you need use an ISO editor program and replace the file "winnt.sif" in the "(source) \ OEM" folder with the one That is in the "(source) \ I386" folder. If you now boot from the disc then your main hard disk drive is formatted and Will be Will be a new partition and then create Windows XP Will be automatically installed on this partition. Note That if you are Replacing the "winnt.sif" file then the Recovery Console and Repair Option That Will be disabled noramly You Could Be Run from the Windows XP Disc.
If the Windows XP installation hangs or you get a during the Windows XP installation Probably Because then this is due to a SATA driver problem. To fix this problem Should you do the steps under "Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include your own Drivers". If you are getting a Blue Screen error You Could also use a workaround for this by going into your BIOS and turn off the option SATA / Achi or change the SATA mode to IDE. Should this normally fix the Blue Screen error, But with this workaround you will from loss + / - 15% of your hard disk speed.
Infos for Newbies:
Minimum Computer Requirements he was a "600 MHz Processor" with a "256 MB of RAM" and "4 GB Hard disk drive" and a "Super VGA (800x600) Video Adapter".
If you miss some standard Windows XP programs then open the Windows XP Favorites folder and then you Will find alternative links to better programs. Some standard Windows XP programs are removed or outdated Because They are replaced by Microsoft with a better version, for example the free Express That has been replaced years ago with the program by Microsoft.
If you want to change the Windows XP CD-Key after the Windows XP has been installed then use the tool "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" that you can find on the Optical Disc burned and in the ISO file. You can also change the Windows XP Owner and Company with this Tool.
If you get a malware warning about the files "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" and "Windows Genuine Advantage Crack for v1.9.0042.0.exe", that's normal Because almost all Anti-Virus Programs are detecting Key Changers and Cracks as malware.
If you have a question or a problem then visit the Website "www.zone54.com", but first the make sure That you can not find the solution for your problem in 10 minutes over a Web Search Engine or over-the-forum search engine at "www.msfn.org".
INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE.
7 new Windows XP Themes: (ChaNinja Style v1.0 RC5), (Luna Element Black + CSS v5.1), (Windows 7 Colors v1.0), (Disney - It's a Magical World v1.0), (v1 BlackMesa .1), (NeoGeniX LS v1.0), (Royale Remixed v1.47).
Some new Web Links have been to the Windows XP Favorites folder.
Windows XP Key Changer (Keyfinder v1.51) and a text file with a working WGA Keys.
TCP / IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (Max) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use un-signed custom visual styles.
SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
RAID-5 Patch: This Will Enable Software RAID-5 support.
Suppressing the Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications v184.108.40.206 (KB905474).
Suppressing the Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v4.4.5802 (KB890830).
MassStorage v11.11 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/w...-storage/11.11
LAN v11.11 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/w.../x86/lan/11.11
WLAN v11.09 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/w...x86/wlan/11.09
Monitors v10.05 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/w...monitors/10.05
Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates:
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929).
Windows Internet Explorer 8.
Windows Media Player 11.
Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
Microsoft XML Core Services v4.0 Service Pack 3 (KB973685).
Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125) Version November 2011.
CAPICOM v2102 Windows XP.
Microsoft Windows Update Web Control 7.4.7600.243.
Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control 7.4.7057.248.
New Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 Applications:
Windows XP PowerToy - ClearType Tuner v1.01.
Windows XP PowerToy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
Windows Hive Service v1.6g.
Microsoft's BitLocker To Go Reader v1.0 (KB970401).
Windows Pack for Storage v1.0 (KB952013).
Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package v1.0 (KB955704).
Windows XP GDI + Detection Tool v1 (KB873374).
QFEcheck v220.127.116.11 Windows XP.
Microsoft Windows Browser Choice (KB976002 v5).
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation v18.104.22.168 (KB892130) - Cracked Version.
Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.1.0.
HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
Virtual CloneDrive v22.214.171.124.
Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v7 Update 2.
Flash Player ActiveX Control v126.96.36.199.
Microsoft Silverlight v5.0.61118.0.
Microsoft DirectX v9.29.1962.
Microsoft Visual C-family (Up-to-Date) v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, v6, v7, v8, v9, v10.
(Up-to-Date) v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, v6, v7 +.
REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS.
* Applications: Address Book
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, , Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster / Nachi removal tool, Desktop CleanupWizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Tour, Zip Folders.
* Drivers: Display adapters, IBM ThinkPad, Logitech wingman, Microsoft Sidewinder, Scanners, Serial Pen Tablet, Sony Jog Dial, Toshiba DVD decoder card.
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
* Folders: "DOCS", "DOTNETFX", "SUPPORT", "VALUEADD", "I386 \ WIN9XMIG", "I386 \ WIN9XUPG".
* Nothing has been removed System That Could Cause any Problems or any Problems with other Software Applications.
Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and Drivers include you own:
1. Download the drivers for your SATA Controller That Is in your computer and then the make a new folder and extract all the files with a Zip program like 7-Zip into the new folder (If there is no file "txtsetup.oem" in the Zip file That you downloaded then use google to find the SATA Drivers That has included this file Because this Will not work without this file).
2. Make a new folder on your hard disk drive and name it "WINXPCD".
3. Open the ISO file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" with a Zip program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
4. If you see a folder "[BOOT]" in the "WINXPCD" folder then delete it.
5. Now go to the directory "WINXPCD \ OEM" and run the file "driverpacks BASE - vX.X.cmd Remover".
6. Download and install the program nLite from "http://www.nliteos.com/download.html".
7. Start the program and click Next and Browse to the folder "WINXPCD" and after the loading is done click two time on Next and then select the option "Drivers" and the option "Bootable ISO only" and then click Next.
8. Now Click on "Insert" and then choose "Multiple driver folder" and Browse to your folder where your 32-bit SATA Drivers are and then click OK.
9. Now Select the Appropriate drivers for Windows XP 32-bit and then click OK and then choose "textmode driver" and select all options in the Box "textmode integration options" and then click OK and then click Next and then click Yes and if the integration is finished click Next.
10. At the Option "Label" write "WinXP_32-bit_BE" or whatever you want (Maximum 16 characters) and then click "Make ISO" and then Browse to the location where you want to save the new Windows XP ISO file and you done.
* To test if the ISO file with the new integrated SATA / AHCI drivers are also working on your Computer you need to install the program VirtualBox from "www.virtualbox.org". It is Important That you set in the VirtualBox Virtual Hard disk to SATA not IDE or Will the test be useless.
* If you have a problem to include your SATA into your Windows XP then visite the MSFN forum at "www.msfn.org / board / index.php" and post the topic about the problem you have. But first the make sure That you can not find the solution for your problem in 10 minutes over a Web search engine or search engines over the forum before posting a new topic in the forum.
Infos on how to install Windows XP from an USB flash drive:
* First Make sure That your Computer (motherboard) is also supporting USB Booting, if you can not find any option like this in your BIOS then your computer (motherboard) is not supporting this so an installation of Windows XP from a USB Flash drive Will not work.
1. Make a new folder on your hard disk drive and name it "WINXPCD".
2. Open the ISO file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" with a Zip program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
3. If you see a folder "[BOOT]" in the "WINXPCD" folder then delete it.
4. Now download the program WinToFlash at "www.wintoflash.com/home/en/" and install it.
5. Start the WinToFlash Program and now the Wizard Will help you to do the rest, but note That only the "Windows files path:" is the "WINXPCD" folder you created and the "USB drives" is the USB flash drive connected That Is to the Computer.
6. If you done then restart your computer and press the key to enter the "Boot Menu Option" and select the USB Device That has the Windows XP on it. If the computer starts and there is no key to enter the "Boot Menu Option" then press the key for the for the "BIOS Settings Menu" and set the Boot Priority for the USB device is above the hard disk drive and then select save and exit .
* If you have a problem installting Windows XP from an USB Flash drive WinToFlash then visite the forum at "www.wintoflash.com / forum / index.php" and post a topic about your problem. But first the make sure That you can not find the solution for your problem over the forum search engine before posting a new topic in the forum.
Infos on how to install Windows XP new:
1. FIRST BACKUP YOUR FILES ON A CD / DVD OR TO DRIVE AN HARDDISK and download all the Up-to-Date Drivers That you need for your Computer from the "Chip Cards" manufacturer Websites.
2. Go to your Motherboard or Computer manufacturer site and look if there's no a new BIOS update for your mainboard (You can skip this but it is always better to have an bug free BIOS).
3. Select in your Burn program the option for Burning an Image file and then select the file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" and then Burn the disc at a low speed like 4x to avoid missing files errors if you install the Windows XP. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free ImgBurn program at "www.imgburn.com".
4. Insert your Windows XP Disc burned in your Optical Disc Drive and then restart your Computer. If your Computer starts Should you see the message "Press any Key to boot from the CD." if you see this then press a random key on your keyboard. If you do not see this message then you need go into your "BIOS Settings Menu" and set the Boot Priority for the Optical Disc drive above the hard disk drive.
6. If Windows XP has the drivers loaded on your keyboard then press the key "ENTER" key and then press the "F8" key and then press the "ESC".
7. Now select the hard disk drive where you want to install Windows XP (Default is "C:") and then press on your keyboard is the Key "D" and then press the key "ENTER" and then press the key "L".
8. Now select the same hard disk drive again (Default is "C:") and press on your keyboard the key "ENTER" and then you Should select the option "Format the partition using the NTFS file system (Quick)" and then press the key "ENTER".
9. After the Windows XP installation is finished you need to install all the Up-to-Date Drivers for your Computer and then your DONE. :-)
* If you get corrupted file error (s) or missing file error (s) During your Windows XP installation Should you then try this:
1. Burn the Disc at the lowest possible speed.
2. Do not use old scratched Discs.
3. Try to clean your optical disc drives.
4. Use another optical disc drive to install Windows XP.
5. Try to install Windows XP from a USB flash drive.
* Changed the Windows XP update option to automatically download and install the Windows XP updates.
* Re-added the default Microsoft IIS (To Ensure compatibility with some Microsoft products).
* Re-added the default Microsoft FrontPage Extensions (To Ensure compatibility with some Microsoft products).
* Re-added the default Microsoft Paint.
* Removed Paint.NET.
* Removed Microsoft. NET Framework All-in-One installer (There Could be Some updates conflict with the custom installer a re-installation of Microsoft. NET Framework fixed this but this is an annoying problem).
* Updated tweak "suppressing the Microsoft Update nagging to install the Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)" from "v4.3.5701" to "v4.4.5802".
* Integrated all Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates form 22.12.2011 till 10.01.2012.
Remember its guidance:
Download each part
Place each part in the same folder
Rename the original name (beware here, do not get confused when there are parts to rename)
Extract the contents of the file with winrar, when prompted for a password, type (not in Copas) manually
If the message occurs during the extraction process wrong password, it means that in the third process (when rename each part, you have that mixed up), extracts of which appeared as if bad sectors, use the record function in winrar recovery, because every windows xp on this blog has recovery record 10%
If Not The form Image File (. Iso) Previously Created File imagenya (Can be with Software Various Kinds, for example: PowerISO, UltraISO, etc.).
Burn using the appropriate burner software (take on the lowest speed CD burning process)
Burn to CD-R media (not recommended to use CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, and CD-R Media Use Good Quality, for example: CD-R Of V * er * a * team, Not In Pula Suggest to -Install Windows It With Flash Disk, If Using Media Failure Occurs In addition to the Suggest Above, So I'm Not Able to Provide Alternative Solutions In addition to CD-R Media Using Good Quality).
The process is managed correctly, then the windows installer ready to be used as the initial bios to boot from your computer / laptop is powered on
When you want to format computer Forgot To Janggan its Setting Boot From CD-ROM
Perform the Install Windows In accordance with Directive
Do not Forget To Install Drivers Graphics & Sounds of Graphics Card you Have and motherboard.
Starting in October 2011, File No Split Again With HJ Split
START MONTH DECEMBER 2011 onwards, FILE NOT IN WINDOWS 95 MB PER SPLIT, BUT AS OF 500 MB, WHEREAS IDWS MEMBER CAN UPLOAD MAXIMUM UPLOAD 500 MB IN THE PORTAL (MORE SO SIMPLE AND GOOD DOWNLOAD HIS, and minimize the Corrupt WHEN UPLOAD & DOWNLOAD & EXTRACT - ENJOY!)
In WinRar Recovery Record: 10%
WinRar Password: carlos_roy_fajarta@IDWS
Indowebster Password : www.indowebster.web.id
Serial Number: No Serial Number Needed
Notes: Windows is already in the form of ISO
Download Microsoft Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US Black Edition 2012.1.15
Source : softwaregratis