Active@ Boot Disk (Win Edition) is a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk that allows you to boot up your computer and fix most startup and PC configuration problems. Active@ Boot Disk based on lightweight Windows VISTA (WinPE 2.1) operation environment and contains disk image, data recovery, partition management, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities. Active@ Boot Disk is a bootable CD that gives you a lightweight Windows VISTA (WinPE 2.1) environment with disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure and network access tools. The WinPE 2.1 Operating System runs entirely from Random Access Memory (RAM), enabling you to insert a second CD that contains drivers or software or can be used for CD/DVD burning.
- Active@ Disk Image 3
Imaged-based data backup and restoration tool
- Active@ File Recovery
Deleted data recovery software
- Active@ Partition Recovery
Lost partition recovery software
- Active@ Hex Editor
Tool for editing disk in a binary format
- Active@ Password Changer
Windows password resetting tool
- Active@ KillDisk
Secure data erasure and disk wiping software
- PC Disk Partition Manager
Add, edit, delete, format and manage the partitions in your computer
- Active@ CD/DVD Data Burner
CD/DVD burning software
Network operations utilities
- Map Network Drive
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Web browser
- FTP Client
- Telnet Client
- Network Configuration Utility
- File Explorer
- Task Manager
- On-Fly Drivers Loader
- Display Configuration Utility
- Command Prompt shell
By using the Active@ Disk Image™ tool of Active Boot Disk you can create and restore two different types of disk images:
1. Backup Disk Image
A Backup Disk Image contains the exact copy of a computer hard disks, including all user's data, operating systems, and programs. A Backup Disk Image contains used disk space only and may be compressed, password protected, and split into chunks.
2. Raw Disk Image
A Raw Disk Image is an identical copy of every sector from the selected physical hard disk or logical partition including used and unused disk space. It is helpful for future data recovery or for a backup non-Windows operation systems.
Other features let you:
- Explore Disk Image and Extract Files/Folders
Display the contents of an existing disk image. Extract files and folders from a backup file.
- Verify Disk Image
Check a Disk Image integrity to ensure the data in the image can be read without errors.
Several levels of compression are available for certain types of Disk Images.
- Password Protection
The Backup Disk Image can be protected by a password.
- Clone Disks
- A sector by sector copy from one disk to another.
Active@ File Recovery utility allows you to recover data after deleting, formatting or a loss of partitions on a hard drive. It will also undelete files that was accidentally deleted or corrupted by disk failure.
- Recovers files from deleted, damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- IDE, ATA, SCSI and floppy disks are supported
- NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS+EFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file systems are supported
- Support long file names and local language (non-English) file names
- Recovery of compressed, encrypted (EFS) and fragmented files on NTFS
- Supports Hardware RAID Arrays and Software RAID Volumes
Version 5.5.1 released 2012.01.10:
- Active@ File Recovery 8.2
- Active@ Disk Image 5.2.5 (performance boosted up to 150%)
- Active@ KillDisk 5.5.3 (fixed HDD serial display)
Application: Install, use the key from the file serial.txt
Boot CD Windows & DOS: burn images on CD
Via fileserve : PART 1
Via filepost : PART 1