Listary is an excellent find-as-you-type search utility that makes searching items in large unmanageable lists of Windows applications a breeze. It works with items in Windows Explorer, Task Manager, Registry Editor, Windows Desktop, file Open/Save dialogs and other components.
• Favorite and Recent Folders Speed up your work by gaining instant access to your favorite folders and files. Access any deeply nested folder with a keystroke. Listary also brings recent folders and files at your fingertips from Explorer and File Open/Save Dialog box. Last opened file is automatically highlighted for instant access.
• Quick Switch This feature lets a file dialog switch to the folder you’re viewing in your favorite file manager instantly or vice versa. Your currently opened folders in all applications are also listed for quick access.
• Find as You Type The powerful find-as-you-type feature lets you browse through large, unmanageable lists of files, folders and other entries with incredible ease. Start typing intuitively and watch Listary highlight items for you in real time, no matter how large the list is. Type any part of item name and use space as a wildcard to fill in for characters you can’t recall. Find your target as quickly as you can type.
• Access from Anywhere Mouse middle-click, hot keys, tray icon, or simply double-click on any part of the empty area in Explorer, Desktop and standard file open/save dialogs … Accessing your favorite folders is never so easy.
• Smart Commands Run command prompt in current directory, show/hide file extensions, show/hide hidden files and folders, export list contents to a CSV file that can be opened in Excel, copy folder path to clipboard, and many more, all with a single click or keystroke.
• Excellent Keyboard Support Never take your hands off the keyboard again. Search for whatever you want, sift through the list with tab or arrow keys, open your list of favorites and recently used files/folders with simple hotkeys, and run Listary’s Smart commands all using the keyboard.
• Total Commander Integration With the help of Listary, you can even use Total Commander to completely replace file dialogs. Directory menu items of Total Commander can also be added to Listary favorite for quick access from anywhere.
• Change directory Enrich your file browsing experience by switching directories and folders by directly typing the path and any part of folder name. The auto-completer provides options to choose from as you speed towards your target folder.
• Support Various Applications Listary has perfect support for Windows components like Explorer, Desktop, standard file open/save dialogs and browse for folder dialogs. Famous file managers (like Total Commander, Directory Opus and xplorer2) are also supported. You can also use all features in some utilities like 7-zip, WinRAR and FileZilla.
• Multi-language User Interface Seven interface languages are available for your own choice.
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : Multilingual
Source : softdown32