How to install it:
- Download all the Part - Combine with HJSplit - Extract with WINRAR
- Install first 'CyberLink_PowerDirector10Ultra_1005_GM2_113320_VDE110927-03' - Until the completion
- After that Install Patch updates 'CyberLink.1012_GM2_Patch_VDE110926-01' - Install to finish well
- After that copy the file 'Simkey' - Paste in the Folder
- (C: \ Program Files \ CyberLink \ PowerDirector10) - Overwrite (Copy and Replace) – YES
- You can find additional Content / Plugins to its completeness, in Google a lot with Keyword 'Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 Content Pack'
- When first run, Eliminate Remind Me Later, and Select SKIP
· Introducing TrueVelocity Engine for the era. Speeds up video processing time in every possible way
· Maximizing System Memory – TrueVelocity 64 takes advantage of PowerDirector’s 64-bit OS support utilizing the entire system memory to process multiple HD video files efficiently.
· CPU Utilization – TrueVelocity Parallel makes video processing smoother and faster by splitting tasks into smaller segments and simultaneously processing them across all available CPU threads.
· Harnessing the Power of the CPU/GPU – TrueVelocity Accelerator taps into the power of Intel, AMD and NVIDIA video processing technology for hardware-enhanced video decoding and encoding.
Powerful Editing Tools:
· Powerful yet easy-to-use tools let you enhance videos and create sophisticated visual effects
· Timeline Interface – Up to 100 video and audio timeline tracks for a flexible workspace, easier media management, and more creative projects.
· Video Enhancement Tools – PowerDirector’s suite of advanced TrueTheater technologies improves the video quality, offering SD-to-HD quality up-scaling, video noise removal, color and light adjustment, smooth slow-motion playback, and more.
· Advanced Audio Editing – New WaveEditor allows users to edit their audio tracks with effects and includes VST plug-in support for third party effects.
· Full HD Previews – Preview your video in real-time with full HD quality like never before.
· Bigger and more flexible workspace, and even more effects and templates for your growing video editing needs
· MagicStyle Movie Wizard – Select existing photos and videos, choose a built-in 3D template and audio track, and MagicStyle puts it all together into an amazing 3D movie in seconds.
· Customized Particle Effects – Unique Particle effects that are customizable for that special touch to your video creatives
Sharing on all Media:
· 100,000+ FREE Effects – provided to you by the PowerDirector Community on DirectorZone.com. Including customized effects, templates, tips, tutorials and DVD menus that grow in amount every day.
· Publish to Social Networks – Users can choose to upload to Facebook or YouTube in Full HD quality directly from PowerDirector.
· On-the-Go Media – Output videos directly to the iPad, iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry, PSP, Zune and many other mobile devices. Simply select your device type and PowerDirector does the rest.
· CPU Processor:
· AVI Capture/Producer: : Pentium II 450 MHz or AMD Athlon 500 MHz
· DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
· High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
· Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4
· AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2
· 512 MB required
· 3GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32 bit OS
· 6GB DDR2 or above recommended for 64 bit OS
· Hard Disk Space:
· 5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
· 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
· 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production
· A CD or (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
· A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
· 60GB (100GB recommended) required for BD/HD/AVCHD production
· Burning Drive:
· A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
· A Blu-ray Disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Disc titles
· Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
· Watermark at the beginning of produced videos (5 sec).
· 30-day working trial.
· An encoding limit of 50 for iPod/PSP files (follows AAC's trial guidelines)
· SmartSound Library trial version
· Limited DVD menu templates: 2 menu templates
· Limited title templates: 8 title templates
· Limited Magic Movie styles: 2 styles
· Limited slideshow styles: 3 styles
· Advanced photo editing feature disabled
· Nag screen Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 : TESTED 100% Working @Win7Ultimate 64 Bit
Password (if need) : www.dytoshare.us